Thursday, January 27, 2011

Don't Lose track----------->

This post is to help me keep track of projects that I still need to finish and to show what I have completed so far.

First up... Shrek....!  Those of you who know me, know I love Shrek. I even have a tattoo of Shrek and the Gang! But well I have only modeled his head and body but still working on the arms and hands, but as you can see its not looking to shabby.






Second is a demon that was concepted by Edward Taylor. He has an amazing talent and there are so many models I want to make from his art, but well as of right now I had to choose one! So I chose the Naberious Demon as my final project last semester. I know I didn't finish it, but it takes a tremendous amount of time to do these things, but I will finish it. I am very happy with the way it is looking at the moment. I just need to work more on his legs and face but not to bad!













Let me know what you guys think!

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment